32400-157 | Zwilling : 6-inch Chinese Chef’s Knife / Vegetable Cleaver
The 6-inch Chinese Chef's knife features a sturdy broad and rectangular blade. Designed to make tough jobs easy, the Chinese Chef's knife is ideal for chopping and slicing large, tough fruits and vegetables as well as chopping roast chickens, a rack of ribs, or stock bones cleanly and effortlessly.
The updated design of the German-made Five Star series incorporates a unique handle crafted to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR® blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15° on each side for precision cuts with every use.
- Enhanced bolster design that provides the solid, balanced feel preferred by chefs worldwide
- Innovative seamless polypropylene handle is ergonomically shaped for the most secure grip and superior comfort. It is unbreakable and hygienic.
- High-carbon, no-stain steel blade is FRIODUR ice-hardened, resulting in an extraordinarily sturdy blade with superior cutting performance
- Hand sharpened & polished to 15° on each side
- Precision honed and laser-controlled edge that is incredibly sharp from its first use and stays sharper longer
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany