VSP3-1/2 | Visions 3.5L Glass Cookpot with Cover
Cook any meal with the 3.5L cookpot by Visions, a brand known worldwide for its glass cookware. The handles located just across from the handle gives you extra leverage so you can use both hands to carry your culinary creation. Doesn't matter if you are making your world famous fire-breathin' chili or a hot, cozy pot of chicken soup, this cookpot will add a touch of class, and a touch of "green" in your kitchen.
Why Select Visions Cookware?
1. See What is Cooking
The transparent glass body of the cookware allows you to check on your cooking at all times. No more overcooked mush, and no more overflowing pan. Food stains and odours will not become stuck or trapped on the glass body, making healthy homestyle cooking easier and more fun.
The revolutionary material used in Visions cookware can withstand high heat. Other aluminum cookware will warp under heat, but your Visions glass cookware will stay looking like new.
Glass materials used in Visions cookware retain heat extremely well, all you have to do is have the heat on low or medium after boiling to continue the cooking process, saving energy, and improving the taste and quality of the food you are preparing.
Haven't Used Visions Cookware Before? We'll Tell You How!
- Your Visions cookware is extremely versatile, take it from the fridge straight to the stove or oven. The glass body is made to withstand temperature fluctuations. You can even wash the pot, or wash it in the dishwasher when the cookware is still hot.
- Glass is easy to clean, unlike metal or plastic cookware, food odours and stains will not stick onto glass cookware.
- When using your cookware, all you need is medium to low heat. Not only will you save energy, but you will prevent your food from sticking to the pot or burning.
- Your Visions cookware is best suited for food that needs to be stirred (stir-frys), and food with plenty of liquids (soups and stews).
- Use your Visions cookware anywhere, from electric, to gas and halogen ranges. Not suited for induction ranges.
- Using your Visions cookware to bake? No problem! Just put it into the oven, from conventional ovens to toaster ovens and convection ovens, and everything in between.
- Microwaving last night's dinner? Use your Visions glassware! Visions and microwaves are meant to be together. Just remember to wear oven mitts when taking your food from the microwave.
- Its best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic cooking utensils with your Visions, that way, you can prevent unslightly scratches.
- To wash your glass cookware, simply use a non-abrasive cleaner, and your everyday sponge. Tough, hard to clean, stuck-on food can be easily removed by soaking the glassware in warm water with some detergent.
- 3.5L capacity lets you prepare a wide variety of dishes.
- Handles on the side of the pan opposite of the handle for extra leverage when carrying the pan.
- Safe and healthy: BPA-free materials used in the manufacturing process, and contains no metals.
- High heat retention capabilities: only needs low to medium heat to finish cooking.
- Compatible with gas, halogen, and electric stoves and ranges.
- Oven and dishwasher safe.
- Able to withstand temperature fluctuations - go from fridge to stove or microwave.
- Glassware body made in France, lid is made in the USA.
Please note that new Visions cookware may exhibit some scratches. These scratches arise from the manufacturing process when the molten glass is cut, then cooled and hardened. These scratches do not interfere with the quality of the pot, and will not cause it to break or shatter.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second time I purchased this pot from Forum Appliance. The pot doesn’t take up so much space but it can actually holds a lot. Love it.
I hope that the VSD3.5 | Visions 3.5L Glass Stock Pot with Cover is in stock soon. When my old one broke and it was not available, I ordered the Visions Glass Cookpot |VS3-1/2| 3.5L with Glass Cover. Even though it is the same volume the configuration is not as useful. It does not seem to hold as much water. It takes longer to start boiling. The boiling appears to be more ebullient with more opportunity for spills or splatters.