TAD-T40LW | Toyotomi Portable Air Conditioner w/Heat Pump 14,000 BTU/h
Uses NEW enviromentally friendly R410A coolant
Japanese design and quality control
- High cooling or heating capacity: 14,000 BTU/H
- New double duct-intake hose and exhaust hose provide 20% greater cooling efficiency than a single duct unit.
- Tankless-humidity is vented out exhaust duct hose.
- Automatic, easy-to-program operation with thermo control and 12-hr on/off timer.
- High efficiency rotary compressor consumes less energy.
Includes window panel kit and two 4-ft. hoses.
UL, CUL approved
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just purchased this September and replaces a Toyotomi TAD T32 after 7 years.
This unit cools a 450 square foot third floor loft with three large Velux windows and although only 2000 BTU greater than the T32 does a much better job and can make the room really cold even in the height of Ottawa summer heat at plus 30C with humidity.
It is not super quiet but the degree of control with the fan speeds seems also much better than the T32 although noise level differences between speeds is barely noticeable.
Because we are in summer mode have not yet used the heating function but the one odd thing is that the unit seems to take its version of room temperature from the air intake hose from outside as opposed to the unit itself or the remote in the room.
So far highly recommend.