Tiger 10-Cup Mochi (Sweet Rice) Maker SMJ-B18U
Making Japanese mochi from scratch is no longer a tedious task - it can be done all inside a single machine: Tiger's Mochi Maker.
Mochi is made from Japanese glutinous rice that has been steamed, then pounded into a soft dough and shaped into pieces. The most exhaustive part is the pounding of the mochi, and the timing of the steaming process. The automated process takes the guess work out of these processes, ensuring perfect mochi everytime. A non-stick inner container allows the cleaning process to quick and simple, as everything can be washed away with a soft sponge.
- 3-button operation (Off / Steam / Pound).
- Perfect results everytime with automated sensors.
- Detailed instruction cooklet with step by step instructions on how to create the perfect mochi.
- Dimpled non-stick inner pan for easy clean-up.
- Includes accessories such as 2 Impellers (Short-for Mochi,Long-for Miso), Rod, Steam Plate, and Measuring cup.