Thermos 6.0L "Shuttle Chef" Carry-Out Style Vacuum Thermal Cooker RPC-6000S
Cooking without electricity or putting on the stove, how does it work?
Thermos Shuttle Chefs uses its renowned vacuum insulation technology to broil soups and stews without the use of electricity or gas. It utilizes a high-quality stainless steel inner pot which is enclosed in an outer pot that is vacuum insulated. All you have to do is boil the inner pot on the stove for 45 minutes, and set the inner pot inside the outer pot, the heat that is retained will continue to cook the food for 2-6 hours. Because this appliance does not need electricity or gas, it can be left unattended without any risk. Gourmet cooking is now easier and more accessible for busy people.
The Thermos RPC-6000S features a 6.0L stainless steel inner pot, perfect for cooking large portion for whole family. The carry handle on the outer pot also acts as a lock to prevent the outer lid from opening by itself, also, the carry handle also acts as a easy way to transport your thermal cooker around. Great for potlucks and family gatherings, cooking soups and stews has never been easier.
An optional 3.0L inner pot is available for purchase that allows stacking two of them inside the outer pot, hence perfect for cooking two dishes at the same time.
- Inner cooking container - 3-layer structured stainless steel with carbide steel in the middle, and suitable for use with electric, gas, and induction stovetops.
- Thermal cookware outer jacket - vacuum inside acts as excellent heat retention.
- Good for maintaining temperature of food inside.
- Food will never be overcooked.
- Less loss of water.
- Preserves the taste of food.
- Energy saving.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.