Sunpentown TIGER 450 sq. ft. Ultrasonic Humidifier SU-3880
One of the only downside to winters is dry air: cold air contains less moisture than warm air, and heating the cold air reduces their humidity even more, this could mean itchy eyes, and scratchy throats for yourself, and static electricity, even peeling wallpaper for your house. A humidifier can solve these problems by adding moisture to the air in the form of a fine mist.
Instead of traditional motors that turn water into a fine mist while producing a sound that sounds like a truck driving by, Sunpentown's humidifiers feature an ultrasonic motor that rapidly beats the water into fine droplets. this process is done silently, so that you do not have to hear it. The 1.8L capacity is enough for a room up to 450 sq. ft., and is able to run continuous for at least 8-10 hours.
The design of Sunpentown's humidifier also acts to brighten up a room, in animal shapes such as a tiger, this humidifier is sure to put a smile on everyone's face, including adults.
- Fun animal design brightens up a room's decor.
- 1.8L capacity allows for continuous operation.
- Able to aff moisture to a 450 sq. ft. room.
- Relieves the symptoms of dryness during the winter time.
- Ultrasonic motor is virtually silent during operation.
- Auto-shutoff protection for the ultrasonic motor.
- Adjustable mist intensity.
- Moisture output of up to 220ml per hour.
- Non-slip feet.
- ETL listed for safety.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.