Sunpentown Rice Cooker with Stainless Steel Inner Pot (10-Cups) SC-2010
Are you tired of your rice cooker's inner pot looking like this all the time?
Tired of always replacing the inner pot? Let go of this worry with Sunpentown's stainless steel inner pot rice cooker. The inner pot is made of a non-reactive stainless steel - it will not rust, it will not peel off, and best of all, no harmful chemicals that can be ingested as compared to some of the coatings that other rice cookers use. The stainless steel construction provides excellent heating capabilities as well as excellent durability. One-button automatic control makes cooking rice simple and quick: simple put in the reauired amount of rice and water, and turn the switch on. Sensors in the rice cooker will sense when the rice is done, and automatically switch to keep warm to keep the rice hot and fluffy. A steaming tray included with the rice cooker lets you steam veggies or re-heat other dishes while cooking rice, saving time and energy.
- 10 cup capacity - up tp 20 bowls of cooked rice.
- Removable stainless steel inner pot, no coating to peel off, and excellent durability.
- One-button control panel for simple operation.
- Automatically switches to keep warm after cooking.
- Keeps warm for up to 90 minutes (we recommend no more than 90 minutes).
- Steaming tray, measuring cup, and rice spatula included.
- Ait-tight lid keeps rice fresh and moist.
- Three safety detection features for safe operation.
- ETL listed.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.