R727ii-30HS | Sakura 30" 580 CFM Kitchen Rangehood in Stainless Steel
Powerful, quiet, clean, stylish, and energy efficient, its no surprise that Sakura is one of the most trusted brands worldwide when it comes to kitchen rangehood.
Why Chose Sakura?
Instead of traditional drum-shaped motors found in a lot of other models, Sakura rangehoods feature thermo-loaded heavy duty centrifugal motors, and turbo-type turbines that are coated in non-stick teflon and noise-reducing exhaust chamber. The combination of power, cleanliness, and quietness is only found in Sakura rangehoods.
Perfect for apartment units, townhouses, houses, and most kitchen spaces, the 30" kitchen rangehood comes with two powerful motors that total 580 CFM of power that efficiently removes grease and heated vapours from the air. Though powerful, this rangehood only consumes 175W of power, making this unit both effective in removing grease and vapours, but also energy efficient. Cleaning and maintenance of the rangehood is easy due to the teflon coated fan blades that prevents grease from becoming stuck, a thin aluminum filter traps grease even before reaching the fan blades, and 4 oil collectors (2 at the back and 2 located directly underneath the fan guard collects remaining grease before they drip down; these oil collectors and aluminum filters can be washed or replaced inexpensively.
Available in white metal finish, this rangehood matches any kitchen setting, from rustic, to modern.
A uniquely designed backdraft damper prevents air from entering from the outside, to ensure that the rangehood only sucks out grease and heated vapours, not letting cold drafts in from the outside.
Individual Light Switch
This model uses an energy efficient 13W CFL bulb to generate the light you need to cook with.
Individual Motor Control Switch
The twin motors are controlled individually by their own switch, letting you be in control all the time: whether you only need one motor on at low, or both at high, all can be controlled at your fingertips.
*E denotes energy saving model, it uses a 13W CFL bulb for lighting.
- Elegant hald round front decorating panel with smooth curving edges
- High efficiency twin sensor loaded motors: ranging from 380 to 580 CFM.
- 6" diameter round exhaust duct located on the top of the rangehood.
- 30" width is perfect for most household kitchen spaces.
- Teflon coated fan blades makes cleaning easier.
- Patented aluminum grease filter traps up to 60% of grease entering the rangehood, and filters can be replaced.
- Energy efficient: uses only 175W of power
- Quiet 2.5 - 5 sone noise output.
- CSA-listed / approved model.
- Available in a brushed stainless steel or white finish.
- 5-year motor warranty and 1 year parts warranty.
NOTE: Forum Home Appliances is an Authorized Canadian Sakura Dealer. We unfortunately cannot fulfill orders for delivery to the USA.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is easy to install.
The customer I installed for is very happy with the performance and outlook of this product.
I received the hood and did not have a chance to mount it until last Sunday (January 27, 2018)
1.First of all, the right hand side of the range (where I can mount it to the side of the cabinet) had a big dent when I received and opened the package, which extended to the front lower corner of the hood. I personally understand it could be due to Canada Post delivery. I was able to hammer it out but of course the result wasn’t perfect. I wasn’t also able to make the corner look perfect either. Since I needed the range hood to function as soon as possible, I thought returning it and requested a replacement was time consuming. It was okay to me as long as it would do the work for me, mechanically. Its look was as important.
2. But I also found the damper was very hard to mount stably and I was thinking after I mounted the hood and if the damper fell down inside the hood then I had to unmount the hood to get the falling damper out, which was again very time consuming. So I decided not to use it.
3. when I turned the left motor manually it wasn't spinning as silent as the right one and I thought it could be due to some obstacles inside and the motor should then spin fast enough to get rid of them. So I did not pay much attention to it.
4.After I mounted the hood, the left motor seemed to generate a bit noise and I could feel some abnormal vibrations at the left . The right motor was quite quiet and spinning normally. So far I have been using for a week and this morning when I used the hood, the left motor repeatedly generated some sounds when it tried to spin up and then the sounds died down after it caught up the speed. I had recorded the noise and I would like to send it to you. After cooking and waited for a while I tried to turn the left motor few times, the noise was still there but it was quieter. After hours later I tried again, it seemed to resume to normal but the vibration still persisted. I am worried if the left motor will give me more trouble later on. Please advise.
Since it is brand new, can I get a replacement quick and I send the old one back? Please email me back.
I am not pleased with the optional vent damper. The mounting lug broke off during installation. I am using fan without the vent damper and have cold air coming in through vent. Very poor design of vent damper.