DW8080U1 | Rowenta Pro Master Iron
A breakthrough in steam iron technology, the Rowenta Pro Master uses its many innovative features to ensure perfect ironing results everytime. It has a 3 way smart auto-off automatic shut-off when the iron is just sitting there. The exclusive pump technology pumps 30% more steam through its 400 holes on the bottom of the soleplate into the heart of the fibres for better and more consistent results. 1700W in power, this iron heats fast and is able to deliver a powerful shot of steam: up to 150g/min to iron out the wrinkles in dry, thick fabrics. This iron can also be used vertically to refresh hanging garments. The large 375ml water tank lets you iron continuously without the need of constantly having to go refill the iron.
- Made in Germany
- High-precision tip for immaculate ironing even in hard-to-reach place.
- Microsteam 400 Platinium soleplate provides excellent glide, scratch resistance and optimal steam diffusion.
- Powerful shot of steam for stubborn creases: 150g/min.
- High wattage: 1700W for powerful heating.
- Self-Clean System – Flushes mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance.
- Anti-Calc System integrated cartridge for extended life of the iron.
- Anti-Drip System helps prevent spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low setting.
- Extra large water tank with 375ml. No need to switch the iron off to fill it up.
- 3 way smart auto-off automatically shuts-off the iron for maximum safety: 8min: if left on its heel, 30sec: if left on board, 30sec: if left on its side.
- Soft Touch comfort and control while ironing.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We are really happy with the Rowenta steam iron. The high number of holes in the sole and the steam production really makes ironing efficient compared to what we had prior. So far it is the best iron we had.