Purple Clay 8 Cup Electric Rice Cooker FSX40-3
What is Purple Clay?
Purple clay, also known as Zisha is a natural substance that contains many different micro-elements that are needed by the body without containing any harmful substances. These valuable clay is only available in the deep stratum of hillsides in China. Cooking in cookware made of purple clay not only enhances the flavor in foods and soups, but it can also minimize the cholesterol and fat content in food.
Benefits of the Purple Clay Rice Cooker
The Purple Clay computerized rice cooker features many different functions, such as White Rice, Sticky Rice, Rice Pilaf, and Curry Rice. The lack of an inner coating eliminates the worry that the coating will peel off and be harmful for the body. Instead, the rounded purple clay inner pot not only retains heat better, but is also very easy to clean. The one touch key-pad allows full control of the different functions easily and safely.
- The pot is made of high quality purple clay, which allows air to permeate, making it easy to clean and is odorless.
- 8 cup capacity, cooks up to 16 bowls of cooked rice.
- Rounded clay inner pot allows for maximum heat retention and optimum cooking time.
- Eight different rice variety options to suit the different tastes.
- Keep warm function keeps rice warm for hours after cooking.
- Inner pot suspension allows heat to circulate evenly instead of being focused on the bottom.
- 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Note that the instruction manual is in Chinese only, no English translations are available from the manufacturer.