SR-ZE105|Panasonic Rice Cooker 5-cup, Microcomputer Controlled
With the Microcomputer Fuzzy Logic controlling the cooking, it takes the guessing completely out. This rice cooker makes some wonderful tasting rice each and every time. It's non-stick (6-Layer Diamond Fluorine coated) interior pan makes scooping and cleaning a lot easier. It comes with it's own rice scoop paddle, and measuring cup.
- Approx. 1.0 Litre (5 cups) capacity
- Microcomputer controlled cooking
- Easy to clean 6-Layer Diamond Fluorine coated inner pan
- Fuzzy logic versatile cooking (Quinoa, Porridge, Steam, Soup / Slow Cook, White Rice, Jasmine, Multi Grain, Quick Cook, Brown Rice, Sticky Rice)
- Keep Warm up to 12 hours
- Easy to see LCD panel
- Preset menu button
- One push auto open lid
- Rice scoop paddle included
- Measuring cup included
- Detachable power cord
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just used this Panasonic Rice cooker and it actually burn my rice over night when you leave it on keep warm. I owned a Panasonic rice cooker the one before this new one and I used it for more then 10yrs. I thought the quality should be the same but I am not happy!
The first one i received was malfunctioning - it kept browning the rice at the bottom. Forum quickly sent me a replacement and it is working fine now. It cooks the rice well. The pot is diamond coated, so hopefully it will last many years.