Panasonic Rice Cooker |SR-ZC075K| 4-cup, Microcomputer Controlled
With the Microcomputer Fuzzy Logic controlling the cooking, it takes the guessing completely out. This rice cooker makes some wonderful tasting rice each and every time. It's non-stick (6-Layer Diamond Fluorine coated) interior pan makes scooping and cleaning a lot easier. It comes with it's own rice scoop paddle, and measuring cup.
- Conveniently prepare up to 4 uncooked cups of rice (8 bowls cooked) with this sleek, black and silver rice cooker, ideal for singles, couples and small families.
- Microcomputer controlled cooking
- Durable, non-stick black fluorine-coated inner pan evenly conducts and retains heat in every grain of rice. And makes after-meal cleanup quick and easy.
- Select from eight automatic menu options for a variety of rice, plus hot cereals, soups, yogurt, quinoa and more on an easy-to-use display and touch buttons.
- Smart keep warm function maintains optimum freshness and serving temperature for up to 12 hours. A precise measuring cup and rice scoop are included.
- Easy to see LCD panel
- Preset menu button
- One push auto open lid
- Rice scoop paddle included
- Measuring cup included
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quick mode takes more than 40 minutes for cooking rice for just 2 or 3 people. It's way too slow. The non-stick coating is way too fragile, it was scratched after just a month of using. After 18 months of occasional using, the coating has gotten much worse, of course. Not sure if I should throw it away or continue using it...