Panasonic Rice Cooker |SR-ZC075K| 4-cup, Microcomputer Controlled
With the Microcomputer Fuzzy Logic controlling the cooking, it takes the guessing completely out. This rice cooker makes some wonderful tasting rice each and every time. It's non-stick (6-Layer Diamond Fluorine coated) interior pan makes scooping and cleaning a lot easier. It comes with it's own rice scoop paddle, and measuring cup.
- Conveniently prepare up to 4 uncooked cups of rice (8 bowls cooked) with this sleek, black and silver rice cooker, ideal for singles, couples and small families.
- Microcomputer controlled cooking
- Durable, non-stick black fluorine-coated inner pan evenly conducts and retains heat in every grain of rice. And makes after-meal cleanup quick and easy.
- Select from eight automatic menu options for a variety of rice, plus hot cereals, soups, yogurt, quinoa and more on an easy-to-use display and touch buttons.
- Smart keep warm function maintains optimum freshness and serving temperature for up to 12 hours. A precise measuring cup and rice scoop are included.
- Easy to see LCD panel
- Preset menu button
- One push auto open lid
- Rice scoop paddle included
- Measuring cup included
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great value especially if you buy from Forum as I’ve seen this item priced higher at T&T and amazon. Easy to use. Like the slow cooker function. Great for single or couple. Rice comes out fluffy and nice.
Quick mode takes more than 40 minutes for cooking rice for just 2 or 3 people. It's way too slow. The non-stick coating is way too fragile, it was scratched after just a month of using. After 18 months of occasional using, the coating has gotten much worse, of course. Not sure if I should throw it away or continue using it...