Panasonic: R2 Technology Rechargeable Battery Kit Includes 2x AA Batteries | KKJQ90AM40C |
These R2 technology rechargable batteries by Panasonic has a very low self discharge rate, which can retain 80% of their charge capacity for even after a long period in storage. These batteries can be charged up to 1000 times, making them an economical choice to power all of one's high drain digital electronics. Panasonic's chargers protects the batteries from being overcharged, or damaged. This type of advanced charging technology by Panasonic can then prolong the life of these batteries.
** Make sure to charge only Panasonic's Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery. Do not charge Alkaline, Lithium, Carbon Zinc, or any other kind of battery that is not specified.
- Charges up to 4 batteries
- Compact design with flip out plug
- Worldwide voltage adaptable
- Ideal for travel
- Charge time 110-120 minutes for 2 batteries
- Charges AA, or AAA Ni-MH
- Overcharg protection
- Temperature sensors prevent overheating
- Alkaline detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Safety cover
Additional Safety Information:
- Do not use with extension cord.
- Do not alter the plug provided.
- Use in dry location.
- Do not dissassemble the charger.
- For indoor use.
- Electric shock may result with improper use.
- Read instructions before use.