ICO788DH | Infinity Convection Oven (ICO-788DH) 11L
A New Generation in CookingTM
With the Infinity Turbo Oven, you can prepare delicious, healthy meals in less than half the time of traditional methods. What makes these superior results possible is our revolutionary approach to certain time-honoured cooking methods.
Professional cooks have long known that they could improve upon traditional oven cooking by using a fan to accelerate the circulation of the oven’s hot air. This traditional convection consists of a fan mounted on one side of a metal box.
The Infinity Halogen-infrared convection oven takes the concept of tabletop convection ovens one step further: introducing the halogen lamp as the heat source. The Infinity Halogen-infrared Convection oven uses safe infrared technology to cook food faster and more thoroughly without generating the high heat that may trigger an unhealthy result. The oven require no fats or oils for cooking poultry, meats, pork, and more, making it the ultimate all-purpose oven for anyone wanting to prepare healthy, delicious meals. With this new cooking technology, the halogen-heating oven cooks up to 50% faster compared to conventional ovens. It saves additional time because it does not require preheating. There is also no need for defrosting: simply place the frozen meat inside the oven and this unique heating system starts cooking the frozen food immediately. The Infinity Halogen-infrared Convection Oven is more efficient because it saves up to 50% of the energy used compared to standard conventional ovens. Thanks to the technology of the Infinity halogen-heating convection oven, you never have to preheat or defrost again.
The Infinity Halogen-infrared convection oven improves upon traditional convection ovens in the following ways:
1. The Infinity halogen-infrared turbo oven is made of durable tempered glass instead of metal, so that you can clearly see what you are cooking from all sides.
2. The Infinity halogen-infrared turbo oven combines a circular bowl with a fan mounted in the lid so that hot air currents move down over the food, around the bowl's sides, and then back up to the fan. This creates a tornado-like flow of constantly moving, super-heated air that cooks and browns food quickly and thoroughly.
3. The Infinity halogen-infrared turbo oven uses cooking racks that allow you to cook two levels of food at once. In addition, when meat, poultry, or fish is cooked on the lower racks, fats and oils are blown away through the cooking. You will cook lighter, more nutritious meals.
Consider these other benefits:
- Meat and poultry turn out brown and crisp on all sides, moist and juicy on the inside.
- Sliced potatoes can be "air-fried" with only a small amount of oil and will turn out crisp and golden brown.
- Breads and pastries will rise higher and turn out fluffier and moister than in a standard conventional oven.
- You can save up to 50% of the energy consumed by a standard conventional oven.
- Multi-level cooking allows you to cook an entire meal at one time.
- The elimination of the need to preheat lets you cook faster.
- The new infrared technology eliminates the need to thaw frozen foods before they are cooked - just place it into the halogen oven and watch it work its magic.
- Durable tempered glass pot - lets you see clearly what you are cooking from all sides.
- 10 appliances in one: standard oven / broiler oven / microwave oven / toaster oven / rotisserie / grill / deep fat fryer / convection oven / electric frying pan / electric steamer.
- Cooks 8 different ways: broils / bakes / barbeques / fries without excessive oil / roasts / grills / thaws / steams.
- Digital controll for time and temperature setting - lets you be in control of your cooking.
- Roasts / bakes / broils food to perfection.
- Cooks food in less time than the average convection oven.
- The smaller size makes the turbo broiler easier to clean than traditional ovens - the glass bowl is dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to operate - just set time and temperature.
- Safety power cut-off switch - lid handle must be pushed down in order for the oven to operate, and will turn off when the handle is raised - no danger of the oven still heating when the lid is raised.
- Hot air circulates around the food, therefore, the food cooks evenly.
- Meat sears quickly on the outside, sealing juices on the inside - no more dry-tasting meats.
- Hot air circulation makes baked goods rise higher - fluffier breads and more attractive pastries.
- Uses less electricity than a traditional oven - save on rising energy costs.
- No need to thaw foods before cooking thanks to the newere halogen-heated infrared technology.
- Extension ring available for cooking larger roasts such as whole chicken and turkey. (Extension ring included with set)
- Dish-clamping tongs included for easily taking foods out of the turbo broiler.
- Recipe book included along with the instruction manual.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Unit dimensions are 13” wide x 18.5” deep x 12” tall
Total height with the extension ring (included) is 14.75" tall
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We had the old machine for a few years. My legally-blind husband pushed the old oven by accident from the counter and it did not work any longer.
easy to use
Easy to use..good recipe book
Speaking about cooking it does the job really well, I love it.
Things I don't like:
Fan is not aligned well, has a skew that intermittently causes annoying sounds.
Nut that fixes fan blade started to get rusty after cooking jerky (multiple hours on low temp).
Plus timer button requires much more pressure to trigger in comparison with the others.
High rack started to peel of exposing copper core, not a big problem though.
Overall, good but for the price quality could be better.
Fast cooking, good sealing, convenient handle. The missing star is due to too many presss to set the time and temperature.