Healthy Bear 26cm Non-Stick Frying Pan BCAL-26FP
Frying is an important part of everyday cooking, and it’s hard to beat non-stick pans for cooking fragile foods like eggs and thin fish fillets. However, no matter how gently you treat your Teflon non-stick coated skillet, the day will come when it lets you down. Healthy Bear presents their non-stick frying pans, now coated in Korean-made Dyflon instead of Teflon - for a much more durable and safer alternative than your everyday Teflon skillets.
The size of the 26cm non-stick skillet makes it perfect for everyday cooking for the family - whether it is eggs and pancakes for breakfast, to steaks and burgers for dinner, you can do it in the skillet with no problems. The durable non-stick coating also eliminates the need for excessive oil, which suits today's more healthy and less greasy lifestyle.
Although questions have been raised about the safety of nonstick cookware, rest assured that Healthy Bear non-stick cookware are manufactured under the highest quality and safety standards so that cooks have little to worry about. Our non-stick cookware utilizes Dyflon as the coating - a Korean-made coating which is many times more durable and scratch resistant than normal Teflon coating, and can withstand higher temperatures. There is absolutely nothing about our non-stick cookware to worry about under normal use.
Tips on caring for your non-stick cookware:
- Never leave nonstick pans unattended on an open flame or other heat source
- Don’t use metal utensils on nonstick cookware
- Wash nonstick cookware using nonabrasive cleaners and sponges
- Durable non-stick Korean Dyflon coating: many times more durable than Teflon.
- Suitable for all cooktops except induction.
- Long, stay-cool handle allows cookware to be handled after hours of stovetop cooking.
- 26cm diameter: perfect size for personal everyday cooking.
- The new Dyflon coating allows the cookware to be dishwaher-safe