Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Professional Cookware: 32cm Wok BCHA-32WG
To create delicious cuisine from East or Southeast Asia, you will need a high-quality wok that functions well with your stovetop. A wok is most commonly used for stir frying, deep frying, steaming, simmering or braising. The type of wok you need depends on the quantity of food you intend to make. The Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Wok series features two different sizes to allow you to select the perfect size wok for your cooking needs.
Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Professional non-stick pots and pans offers the fast and even heating characteristics of plain aluminum cookware, but with much more strength and durability.
What is "Hard Anodized"?
Companies created a "hard anodizing" aluminum for cookware using an electrochemical method for preparing raw aluminum that was developed by NASA for the aerospace industry. The result of the electrochemical process changes the outside surface of the material, giving it a non-reactive and extremely hard oxide coating. In fact, anodized surfaces are twice as strong as stainless steel. In addition, the optimal heat distribution cooks food quickly and evenly.
Newer and Tough-as-nails QuanTanium® Non-Stick Coating
The Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Professional Cookware Series also features the newer and tougher QuanTanium® coating. QuanTanium® is an internally reinforced, waterborne, multicoat. It incorporates a unique mix of titanium particles blended into the coating that stands up to almost anything. The excellent scratch resistance produced by the incorporation of titanium particles causes the coating to be harder and more durable than conventionally reinforced systems.
Tips & Tricks on how to get the most from your Healthy Bear Hard Anodized QuanTanium® Cookware:
- Before using the cookware (or any other non-stick cookware) for the first time, wash it to make sure it is clean.
- Always use low or medium heat when cooking food. This helps preserve the nutrients in food (many of which are fragile and easily damaged when heated to extremes). It also helps to preserve the non-stick surface.
- While the QuanTanium® surface is designed to stand up to rough treatment, all non-stick cookware will last longer if you are careful not to stab the surface with a sharp point or cut foods with a knife while in the cookware.
- Do not overheat empty cookware. Always be sure that oil, water, or food materials are in the cookware prior to heating it.
- Avoid using the cookware as a food storage container, its always better to keep the cookware clean when not in use.
- Always allow cookware to cool before immersing it in water.
- Your new Healthy Bear Hard Anodized QuanTanium® Cookware is perfectly safe to put into the dishwasher, but the QuanTanium® surface is so easy to clean that a quick handwash does the trick.
- If, through misuse, burned grease or food residue collects on the surface, it can usually be removed by warm water and a mild detergent. In an extreme case, such residue can be removed by a thorough cleaning with this solution: 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent, and 1 cup water. Apply to cooking surface with a sponge. After cleaning, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.
- Durable non-stick QuanTanium® coating: reinforced with titanium for use with metal utensils.
- Hard Anodized Aluminum outer housing makes the cookware twice as strong as stainless steel with optimal heat distribution to cook food thoroughly and evenly.
- Suitable for all cooktops (except induction).
- Silicone handle allows cookware to be handles after hours of stovetop cooking.
- Glass lid with steam vent included for see-through convenience and attractive presentations.
- 32cm diameter: perfect size for everyday stir-frying.
- The new QuanTanium® coating allows the cookware to be dishwaher-safe