91349680 | Emile Henry Rectangular 13" x 9" Douceur Baking Dish GRAND CRU
- 13" x 9" (34cm x 24cm)
- This smooth, handsome rectangular baker is perfect for baking pastas, cakes or whatever your heart desires.
- Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry Modern Classics cookware is formed and hand finished by skilled artisans.
- Made of Burgundy clay, it diffuses heat gently and evenly for delicious results every time.
- Broiler, freezer, oven microwave oven and dishwasher safe
- Made in France
ABOUT EMILE HENRY
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products.
Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry products so desirable for everyone that enjoys cooking and eating great foods. We offer cookware products such as baking dishes and cake stands, and the discerning gourmand will recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brazier we create.
- Burgundy clay evenly and slowly diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish. Food is cooked evenly, which brings out the flavors and aromas. Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties which keep food hot and more flavorsome when resting on the dining table or on a kitchen sideboard.
- All Emile Henry products are direct freezer-to-oven. They exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. They go under the broiler and in the microwave.
- Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. One can cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the product.
- The surfaces do not trap and hold baked on or burnt food. Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
- There is no lead or cadmium in our products, and all of the products are 100% food safe. The glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.