HCX9115ECA| Delonghi Silm Style Panel Heater 1500W
Exclusive HI FI TECHNOLOGY which provides a better distribution into the room thanks to the double fan system.
The appliance can be fixed to the wall, thanks to the special kit included.
Exclusive ECO function which allows energy consumption to be optimized and guarantees the correct level of comfort. A simple button regulates power flow and temperature level with a saving on an electricity bill up to 7% in one year of use.
New stylish thinner convector with only 7.5cm of depth.
- MAXIMUM HEATING POWER: 1500W
- 3 power setting
- NEW SLIM STYLE DESIGN
- Soft touch digital control panel with LED display where it is possible to easily select and display all the available functions.
- Eco function
- HI – FI Technology
- Sicura System plus a buzzer switches the unit off if it accidentally tips over.
- Room thermostat to set and automatically keep the desired temperature
- Safety thermostat
- Anti-frost function
- Carry handles
- Brackets included
- Cord storage
- Dimensions (WxDxH cm): 82,0x75,0x55,0
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 120~60
- Choose your favourite colour: White
- 24-hour timer: ✓
- Anti-frost function: ✓
- Double insulation: ✓
- Fan system: ✓
- For rooms up to (m³): 45
- Heating power - Max (W): 1500
- Heating power - Med (W): 1000
- Heating power - Min (W): 500
- Room thermostat: ✓
- Safety System: ✓
- Safety thermostat (°C): yes
- Wall support system: ✓
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've done so much research on the differences between convection heaters and the normal standard heaters. I wanted this one because I didn't want heat to be blasting at my face. Standard heaters dry my skin out during winters. Amazing unit and very stylist. I wish it had a remote.
When the package arrived, I removed the unit and noticed a dent but didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping it back and whatnot. The day I received the unit, it dropped to -42 in Calgary with the wind chill. At this point, I can't go without it.
I would of rated this 5 stars if it weren't for the dent.