DeLonghi Gelato Maker with Built-In Compressor GM 6000
Enjoy the taste of authentic Italian gelato with your own personalized flavours in the comforts of your own home with DeLonghi's gelato maker.
Gelato vs Ice Cream
Gelato is made the same way as ice cream, but because of a slower churning process and a higher freezing temperature, there is less air incorperated, and therefore, more dense and softer, resulting in a frozen treat that better reflects the main flavour ingredients, insead of the flavour and milk and eggs.
With a compressor included in the machine, there is no more need to freeze the bowl ahead of time, allowing you to make batch after batch of gelato, one after another without the wait time. A wider paddle with a quieter motor allows a more even mix of ingredients without the noise of some of the other ice cream makers. Being dishwasher safe lets you enjoy your frozen treats without the hassle of washing everything by hand.
- Gelato is a denser mixture with lower fat content than ice cream, and less added air which produces a more rich and flavourful treat.
- A compressor freezes the bowl without the need to pre-freeze the bowl.
- Make multiple batches without the wait for the bowl to freeze.
- 1.5 pint stainless steel bowl for easy serving and easy clean up.
- Effectively mixes ingredients using the extra-wide paddle, it also scraps the side of the bowl, preventing hadened ingredients caking on the pot.
- Efficient refridgerant (R134A type) that does not harm the ozone layer.
- Maintains optimum temperature inside the mixing bowl while not letting any air into the mixture by a tight-fitting lid.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe bowl, paddle, and lid.
- Includes recipe boos with over 50 different gelato recipes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No hassle gelato making, works very good, the price is of course high because of a large compressor, but lowest at the market. Shipped fast. Now if I feel like having ice cream I can have it in short time.