Cuisinart Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal™ 12 Cup Coffeemaker DGB-900BCC
Cuisinart® has once again revolutionized the specialty coffeemaker category with the Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew ThermalTM 12 Cup Coffeemaker. This coffeemaker features an integrated burr mill grinder that automatically grinds whole beans just before coffee is brewed through a hands-free lid right into the thermal carafe. The special burr grinder grinds the coffee without influencing the integrity of the bean, so the true flavor is maintained. With a Strength control feature, Cuisinart® lets you customize your coffee by choosing strong, medium or mild brew to suit your taste. The thermal carafe seals in heat and freshness so the last cup is as good as the first. It’s never been easier to make a great pot of coffee!
- Elegant Brushed stainless steel styling
- 8 oz. Bean hopper with a sealed lid to prevent moisture
- Burr Grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing
- Strength selector – Choose coffee strength when brewing with the grinding of beans: Strong, Medium or Mild
- Portion Control – Program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 2 – 12 cups
- 24-hour fully programmable
- 12 (5 oz.) cup double-wall insulated thermal carafe
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area for easy cleanup
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing has finished
- Grind-off feature
- 2-4 cup feature
- Includes – gold tone commercial permanent filter, and charcoal water filter
- Dimension 8.27" X 11.61" X 16.34"
- Limited 3-Year warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My older Cuisinart Coffee Maker finally stopped working after 19 years. Needed a separate grinder for the beans(one grinder broke, had to get another) and paper filter. 4 steps needed including pouring the water to start brewing. Now, I need only pour the water and press one button. Cleaning; a little more than before but with far better results. Looking forward to 19 more years with this wonderful product.
My previous Cuisinart was the DCC-1200C. It stopped working after 3 years of daily use. Which isn't bad. This model has a nice built-in burr grinder and a nice insulated thermal carafe. Yes, it makes very good coffee and keeps it warm without burning it.
There are more moving parts in this coffee maker and if you want it to last, you have to take a few mins to clean it after every use. If you're not ready to do that, I suggest looking elsewhere.
I picked Forum Appliances because of Price (cheaper than Amazon), and the free shipping (from Vancouver to Toronto). I was surprised how fast I got the shipment and how well it was packaged. Whoever packaged the box before shipping at FA must have had some sort of an OCD, because it was meticulous. :)