A2JW |Corningware Casserole with Glass Cover 2.0L Just White
CorningWare Stovetop Yesterday and Today... Original CorningWare Pyroceram material, a glass-ceramic heated material that was originally developed by Corning Inc. in the 1950's to be used in rocket nose cones. Further development to kitchen products resulted in CorningWare cookware, which made its debut in 1958. It was hailed as a new space-age cookware material virtually impervious to temperature extremes. Originally targeted toward working women who wanted to cook, set an attractive table, and get out of the kitchen fast - with as little clean up as possible, this durable break and chip resistant glass cookware/bakeware is as relevant today as it was 50 years ago. Is this your grandmother's casserole? Yes, and we're proud of it! Enjoy this versatile, classic CorningWare product for many uses in your kitchen and for many generations to come!
- Bakeware is made of the original Pyroceram white based material
- Electric & gas stovetop safe
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Oven safe (preheated oven) & broiler safe
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains