Breville Die-Cast 4-Slice Smart Toaster BTA840XL
A new world of bread needs a new world of toasting. So how do you toast any type of bread and get it just the way you like it?
Easy and perfect toast every time. Dual action controls let you toast for two different tastes.
Motorized one-touch technology. Mechanized lowering for gentler handling. Consumer research led designers to add 'A Bit More' browning and the 'Lift and Look' features. Bagel setting knows to toast only on the inside.
Sleek, modern, brushed die-cast aluminum accents your kitchen with style. Extra-wide slots for artisan breads, bagels, and pastries. Front pull-out crumb tray for no-lift cleaning.
An elegant, gentle and virtually silent carriage lifts itself, and your toast, up and down. One touch push button control to start, and the motorized carriage does the rest.
For when near enough isn't quite good enough. As the name suggests, 'A Bit More' toasts the bread for, well, that little bit more without the need to reset browning controls. Together with 'Lift & Look', 'A Bit More' means you can always get toast just the way you want it.
To ensure bread is evenly toasted on both sides, self centering slots have spring loaded carriages to automatically centre the bread relative to the toasting elements.
- Capacity 4-Slice / 1.2" wide by 5.2" deep
- Self centering for even toasting, extra wide and deep for larger bread
- High lift lever for safer and easier removal of toast, crumpets and muffins
- Fully motorized, one touch 'Lift and Look' button to check progress without interrupting the toast cycle
- If your toast comes up too light, press 'A Bit More' for a little extra toast time
- Audible sound alert when toasting has finished
- Individual controls allow each pair of slots to work independently so you can simultaneously toast to different preferences
- 1800 Watts
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Replaced similar Cuisinart toaster with this one. To toast to desired level necessary to nearly set at maximum setting. Would like to see toaster available with quartz toasting elements in place of the current nicasil wires that are same in all toaster regardless of price level.