BCG600SIL | Breville Coffee Grinder "Dose Control Pro"
Having different grind sizes and grind amounts affect the taste of your coffee or espresso, so how can you repeat the results everytime once you have found the "sweet spot"?
With 60 different grind size option to choose from, "the Dose Control Pro" from Breville lets you prepare coffee from the finest Turkish / espresso to a coarser French press. In addition to the adjustable grind size, you can adjust the grind time in 1 second increments so you can have the perfect amount of ground coffee to suit that perfect cup of coffee or espresso that you are brewing. Stainless steel burrs located inside the grinder works to minimize heat less to protect the essential oils in the coffee beans that gives coffee its rich flavours. No more burnt coffee taste, and no more of that bland coffee that you used to have.
Included accessories such as the portafilter bracket and the Razor dosing tool lets you grind directly into the filter of your espresso machine, minimizing the time from bean to cup.
Its always been said that the quality of the coffee grinder plays a big role in the quality of the coffee made. Working from that principle, Breville has produced coffee grinders that are not only top quality, but also easy on the wallet.
- Stainless steel conical burrs to minimize heat from destroying the essential oils coffee beans.
- Adjustable upper burrs to extend grinding range.
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest espresso to the coarsest French press.
- Hands-free operation: grinds directly into the portafilter, grinds container, paper or gold-tone filter.
- 12 oz. bean hopper capacity.
- 2 portafilter cradles (one of 50-54mm, another for 58mm filters) included.
- Interchangable Razor dosing trimming tool to deliver the precise shot of espresso.
- Pause function lets you pause grinding at any time.
- BPA-free plastic for all parts that come into contact with coffee.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The only thing is that the power cord is a bit short and it can be difficult to bring the grinder forward from underneath the kitchen cupboard to fill it. If you are lucky, your power outlet will be right behind the grinder and you won't have that problem, just great coffee.
Fonctionnement précis et constant. Facilité d'utilisation. Seul bémol, du café se répand à l'extérieur du moulin.
I use this grinder primarily for espresso and it works beautifully! Very little trial and error was needed to reach the perfect settings.
I have been home brewing espresso for decades and in my humble opinion, the grind of the coffee is the single most important piece of equipment needed to brew perfect espresso every time.
There are better grinders available, but they will cost you hundreds more. This one does the job and does it well.
So far I only use the grinder for pressurized portafilter espresso and drip coffe.
The grind is constant and fine/coarse enough.
The real test will happen soon with real espresso making...
But the grinder is great, well built, a little bit of static at first, fresh beans creates more statit than old dry bean... so a bit messy depending on the beans you're using.
Overall really satisfied, and great pricing here at forum Home appliances!