Breville Skillet |BEF460SIL| 1800W, the Thermal Pro
The banquet skillet with Optimal Heat Distribution
Foods prepared in a fry pan are best when evenly cooked. So how do you get even heat at different temperatures and please a crowd?
An electric thermostat and an optimally engineered heating element ensures even heat distribution and temperature control across the entire cooking surface. At the same time the thick aluminum construction is for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface.
To make cleaning easier, this fry pan is coated twice with a premium PFOA free non-stick. Without PFOA means it is more environmentally friendly.
Precise temperature settings sear, simmer, saute, pan fry and keep warm.
- Large capacity - 39cm x 31cm x 7.8cm deep rectangular skillet
- Premium non-stick cooking surface. PFOA free
- Dual ply cooking surface construction of aluminum bonded to stainless steel for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface
- Glass Lid
- Variable Temperature Control: Sear, simmer, sauté, pan fry and keep warm
- Pan tilt lever allows fat and juices to drain from food, steam vent hole in toughened glass lid is suitable for insertion of meat probe. Both skillet and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Includes trivet for steaming and roasting
- Thick aluminum construction for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface
- 110 - 120 Volts
- 1800 Watts
- 19.75 in (L) x 12.25 in (D) x 7.25 in (H)