BKE820XL / BKE820BSS | Breville IQ Variable Temperature Kettle
To extract the most delicate flavours, different teas need to be steeped at different temperatures. But how do you get it right without using a thermometer?
Every cup of tea is now the perfect cup of tea. Five settings brew at the exact temperatures for green, white, oolong and black teas. It heats to the selected temperature, turns itself off, and if selected, will even keep warm for 20 minutes after heating. It features a push button, soft opening lid to prevent hot water splatter, quiet boil element, 1.8L cordfree jug, concealed element, and a scale filter.
Tea never tasted so good.
Different teas brew best at different temperatures. Choose from variable temperature settings. Kettle automatically turns off. Also has a keep warm feature.
A push button, slow release lid prevents hot water splashes when opening and staggers steam release.
Stainless steel surface uses a special coating and ring to make bubbles smaller and reduce noise when heating.
Highly transparent water windows make filling fast and easy. Positioned on both sides for maximum versatility.
Kettle senses pressure to turns off once boiled or when there is no water in the kettle.
- Capacity 2 qt / 1.8L
- Multi-directional cord-free power base with power cord storage
- Filtration Removable Scale Filter
- Five preset brewing temperatures for different types of tea
- Black Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Green Tea
- White Te
- Keep Warm
- Safety Boil Dry Protection with Auto Cut Off
- Water Gauge level indicator
- Programmable 20 minutes keep warm
- Ready Bell rings when water has boiled
- Slow Release Lid cushion controlled soft open lid prevents hot water splash back