BCI600XL/ BCI600BSS | Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker with Automatic Hardness Settings
From soft-serve to hard-pack, sorbet to gelato, Breville's ice cream maker with built-in compressor makes it for you, all in less than a hour. The built-in compressor means that you do not need to freeze the bowl beforehand, letting you make batch after batch without the down time. 12 hardness settings let you select the texture of ice cream best suited to your tastes, whether its soft-serve for a regular ice cream cone, to hard-pack to the perfect ice-cream sandwich, the perfect texture can be achieved. An audible beeper lets you know when its time to add in ingredients such as chocolate chips, and the hold function keeps the ice cream at the perfect consistency up to 3 hours, maintaining that "just-made" taste. Though the compressor is built-in, this machine runs quiet, meaning that you can still do other things while the ice cream is being made, without being distracted by the noise.
Whether its for a small business, or for a family where each member prefers a different flavour if ice cream, this machine will meet all your needs.
- Fully automatic, compressor-driven ice cream maker produces velvety frozen treats with no pre-frozen bowls required.
- Twelve settings, from super soft to extra-firm, allow you to make ice cream in consistencies ready to eat, ready for making ice cream sandwiches and molded ice cream cakes, or to store for later.
- A “hold” feature keeps ice cream at your preferred consistency for up to three hours.
- Includes one paddle for folding over ice cream and gelato.
- Has manual and fully automatic functionality.
- Smart programming with audible beeper lets you know when to add mix-ins like chocolate chips and nuts.
- Music function.
- Sleek, stainless-steel and plastic housing is durable and easy to clean; aluminum bowl.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Operates quietly.
- Recipes included.
- 16" x 11" x 9 1/2" high; 30 lb. 9 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 150W of cooling power.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best ice cream maker in the market hands down. Easy to operate and the inbuilt compressor makes the job easier.
Also this is first time I bought an appliance from forum appliances and it was a pleasant experience. Fast and hassle free service and the lowest price.