BSB510XL | Breville The Control Grip
A commercially inspired kitchen appliance, offering you the control and all of the tools.
Making a simple soup with a traditional stick mixer can be hard work for your hands. Fingers held in awkward positions and the suctioning of the stick mixer to the pot are the main causes for this discomfort.
Breville's Control Grip Stick Mixer has an ergonomic trigger switch operation, a soft touch grip to prevent slipping, and an anti-suction blending action...all helping to ensure that your favourite comfort food is comfortable to make. Control is further enhanced with a reduced suction blade and leg design. This model also incorporates a stainless steel shaft, 25oz chopper, 42oz jug, and a whisk attachment.
The easy clean and durable stainless steel blending leg will power through the toughest of jobs. And, to assist you even further with your food preparation, the included chopper bowl stores snuggly into the blending jug for compact storage or for use with the jug's ergonomic handle. The dual jug/chopper storage lid also doubles as a non-slip base.
- Variable Speed Settings Adjustable speed control. Low to high control for precise blending and processing.
- Anti-suction Blending Technology Revolutionary bell-shaped blending base combined with internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending.
- Ergonomic Control Grip Trigger operation for ease of use: Hand in natural position for stability and control.
- Chopping Bowl 25 oz / 3 cup Chopper bowl with stainless steel chopping blades.
- 15 Variable Speeds
- 8" Immersion Depth on the stick blender, to blend large quantities directly into a tall pot or container. With non scratch base to protect pots and pans from scratching. Compact storage as the jug houses the chopping bowl for easier processing and convenient storage.
- 25 oz / 3 cup Chopper bowl with stainless steel chopping blades.
- 42 oz Extra large jug with dual purpose storage lid and anti slip mat
- Whisk attachment
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It just works so well and you get a lot of extra attachments (like the food processor and whisk) that are really nice for quick jobs. It's a sturdy unit and cleans easily. Still great after a couple weeks!
I've only had this blender for a few weeks, but so far, it is great. This hand blender is a big step up from the the lower price point models. The food processor is substantially larger, and the pitcher is much larger and more durable. Everything feels like it is of higher quality construction. The speed setting also works really well. I would definitely purchase another one of these for a loved one.