BES920XL/ BES920BSS | Breville The Dual Boiler
Pressure: 15 Bar Italian pump with Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure.
Timer: Espresso shot clock for a guide to extraction consistency clock display with auto start setting (preheats the machine at a programmed time).
Heating System: Dedicated espresso boiler with electronic PID control , Actively heated group head, Heat Exchanger (HX).
- Pre Infusion Function: Programmable low pressure pre-infusion duration and power to fine tune flavor profiles.
- Included GroupHead Filters: 58mm stainless steel "single wall filter baskets" (1 & 2 cups) and "dual wall filter baskets" (1 & 2 cups).
- Water Tank Capacity: Removable 84 fl.oz (2.5L), top-fill or rear-fill with integrated water filters.
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps (Boilers can be descaled by user)
- Programmable shot temperature from 190°-205°F. Displays in either °F or °C
- Shot control defaults to duration to control espresso volume but can be changed to volumetric (both reprogrammable)
- Espresso pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure
- Backlit LCD displays extraction temperature, shot clock or clock
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos & preheating cups
- 360° swivel steam wand with 3 hole tip
- 'Fill Tank' alert prevents a shot from being pulled without sufficient water in the tank
- Removable drip tray with Empty Me! tray full indicator
- Drop Down Swivel Foot lifts machine upwards for easy maneuverability
- Heated cup warming tray
- BPA Free - all parts that come into contact with coffee & water
- 58mm Razor Dosing Tool
- 58mm full stainless steel portafilter
- 58mm single wall filter baskets (1 & 2 cup)
- 58mm dual wall filter baskets (1 & 2 cup)
- Integrated tamper
- 16 oz. (480ml) stainless steel milk jug
- Water hardness test strip
- Cleaning kit
- Water filter holder and water filter
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Makes great coffee but parts start to fail usually after 2 yrs.
Great value for the price based on brewing controls and ease of use compared to other espresso machines with the same capabilities.
Has stable, adjustable temperature control which is critical to making great shots of espresso.
I LOVE this machine! Starbucks share value will be on the decline. This one is straight forward to use, makes delicious espresso, and it makes much better steamed milk than my last two machines. I love that I can set it to turn on & warm up before I get up in the morning too.
We only go out to the cafe to get freshly roasted beans now - love making espresso based drinks at home with the BES920XL. Love it and my wife loves it too!