SD55110 | All-Clad d5 Fry Pan 10" five-ply polished stainless steel
All-Clad d5® STAINLESS is the only cookware on the market with five alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for unparalleled culinary performance.
A true kitchen staple, this All-Clad d5® STAINLESS Polished SD55110 10-inch fry pan is great for searing, browning, and pan-frying. Its flat bottom and flared sides make for easy tossing or turning with a spatula. The pan accommodates cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full flavor, color, and crisp texture. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad d5 STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edge. The 5-ply bonded cookware’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA and dishwasher-safe, All-Clad d5® STAINLESS cookware provides a lifetime of cooking enjoyment.
- Patented, five-ply, bonding extends throughout the pan - all the way to its rims
- Stainless steel cookware interior and exterior resists warping and clean-up beautifully over a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel barrier layer and two interior layers of conductive aluminum promote supreme heat diffusion and prevent food from scorching
- 18/10 stainless steel surface is highly polished for stick resistance and is also non-reactive, preserving food's natural flavors
- Professional, heat resistant stainless steel handles are designed for a chef's underhanded grip and features bolster for safety and control.
- Handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Made in USA