SD551211 | All-Clad d5 Essential 4-Qt Pan Polished stainless steel
All-Clad d5® STAINLESS is the only cookware on the market with five alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for unparalleled culinary performance.
4 Qt. Essential Pan
This versatile pan features high, rounded sides and a wide surface area to facilitate sauteing and the stirring of ingredients. Ideal for one pan meals, the pan can also be used for risottos, stir fries or making sauces and then tossing with pasta before serving. The Lid can be used to lock in moisture and heat after cooking to finish on the stovetop or in the oven.
This All-Clad d5® STAINLESS Polished SD551211 4-quart essential pan with lid features high rounded sides and a wide surface area that facilitates sautéing and stirring of ingredients. The pan is generously sized for braising, stewing, browning, and slow cooking one-pot meals including soups, stews, chilis, and baked casseroles. The lid locks in moisture and heat after cooking to finish dishes on the stovetop or in the oven. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad d5 STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edge. The 5-ply bonded cookware’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA and dishwasher-safe, All-Clad d5® STAINLESS cookware provides a lifetime of cooking enjoyment.
- Patented, five-ply, bonding extends throughout the pan - all the way to its rims
- Stainless steel cookware interior and exterior resists warping and clean-up beautifully over a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel barrier layer and two interior layers of conductive aluminum promote supreme heat diffusion and prevent food from scorching
- 18/10 stainless steel surface is highly polished for stick resistance and is also non-reactive, preserving food's natural flavors
- Handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Made in USA