C4110 | All-Clad c4 Fry Pan 10" four-ply with Copper
Constructed with layers of pure copper, c4 COPPER offers absolute precision and consistently even results for cooks looking to master their expertise in the kitchen.
Bonding 100% pure copper with durable stainless steel, c4 COPPER is the premium choice for cookware with absolute precision, consistently even results and superior surface recovery.
From breakfast to dinner, use the All-Clad c4 COPPER 10 In. Fry Pan to scramble eggs, sear vegetables, brown protein, and more. The pan’s wide flat base and shallow sloped sides allow for easy flipping, turning, or sliding from pan to a plate.
- Patented, four-ply, bonding extends throughout the pan - all the way to its rims
- Stainless steel cookware interior and exterior resists warping and clean-up beautifully over a lifetime of use
- 18/10 stainless steel surface is highly polished for stick resistance and is also non-reactive, preserving food's natural flavors
- Professional, heat resistant stainless steel handles are designed for a chef's underhanded grip and features bolster for safety and control.
- Handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Made in USA